Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tense

Tense is the only word I can find to describe the last three weeks. It's interesting, the saying "when mom doesn't feel good, nobody feels good". Let me tell you how true that is. Blake is trying to come home and play with Braden and cook dinner and clean and do laundry, because I just don't feel good most of the time. I do my very best to care for Braden during the day and even he has had to adapt to a different day time routine. Then by the time Blake gets home I feel horrible and the craziness keeps going. We are all running on a low battery now, ah fun times.

Yesterday was crazy with the surgeon appointment and the traveling and setting up surgery and calling my parents to see when they can make it at the very last moment. It is done though, all I have to do is go to the hospital. Then a whole new craziness starts, anyway maybe "crazy" is the word I was looking for. lol

Ok that's all I have

No comments: